Banfield Pet Hospital CLIENT EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Medical Management International, Inc. (“Banfield Pet Hospital” or the “Sponsor”), any Banfield Pet Hospital the Banfield Charitable Trust, their respective parent companies, affiliates (including PetSmart, Inc.), and subsidiaries, Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and spouses of the foregoing, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The Banfield Pet Hospital Client Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on May 16, and ends at 11:59 PM CT on May 15, (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and consists of four “Entry Periods”, as follows:
|Entry Period Begins||Entry Period Ends||Random Drawing|
|May 16,||August 15,||August 25,|
|August 16,||November 15,||November 25,|
|November 16,||February 15,||February 25,|
|February 16,||May 15,||May 25,|
Enter online: Access the survey entry page via the website printed on invoices distributed at participating Banfield Pet Hospital during the Sweepstakes Period. You will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at Banfield Pet Hospital, and to provide the survey code printed on the invoice and all other information requested. Online entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM CT on the last day of an Entry Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
Enter by mail: Hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and age on a piece of paper, place it in an envelope and mail to: Banfield Pet Hospital Client Experience Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3577, Southbury, CT 06488-3577. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the last day of an Entry Period and received by Sponsor no later than the eighth day following the close of an Entry period to be entered in the Sweepstakes.
There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail. However, each online entry must have a different survey code, and each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Random drawings will be conducted on the dates listed in Section 2. Entries for any given Entry Period will not be entered or otherwise included in any other Entry Period’s drawing.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization (the “Administrator”), will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the specified Entry Period to award one (1) prize consisting of $2,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check. The potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release which must be returned within the time period specified in the notification letter. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, then at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner selected. If a winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in his or her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign all necessary affidavits and releases. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
5. GENERAL: All taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, including advertising agencies and promotional agencies (including Administrator), the employees, officers and directors of the foregoing, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and [c] if a winner, to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. Released Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] entries which are late, misdirected, unintelligible, garbled or incomplete, or are not recorded or cannot be completed for any reason; [d] late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or postage-due entries or mail; or [e] any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those legitimately submitted prior to the action taken, and/or to award the prizes in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If due to a printing, technical or other error, or any other reason, more than the stated number of prizes, as set forth in these Official Rules, are available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes (not yet awarded) by a random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants in that category. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” associated with any given telephone number or email address, who must comply with these Official Rules. Potential winners may be required to provide evidence (to the Sponsor’s satisfaction) that they are the authorized account holder of the telephone number or email address associated with a winning entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number by a telephone service provider, or the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries become property of Sponsor. No prize transfer or substitution by winner is allowed. These Official Rules and the conduct of the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to conflict of laws principles and any actions, claims or suits shall be held in a federal or state court located in State of Oregon. For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by May 15, 2017, to: Banfield Customer Experience 2016-17 Sweepstakes Rules, PMI Station, PO Box 750-R, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. Additionally, a copy of these rules will be made available at www.tellbanfield.com and at all participating Banfield pet hospitals, it being expressly understood that the Sponsor, in the sole exercise of its discretion, shall be entitled to limit, and intends to limit, the number of participating locations from time to time.
6. WINNER LIST: To request a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 30, , to: Banfield Pet Hospital Client Experience Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. You will receive the winner list after all prize winners have been verified.
Sponsor: Medical Management International, Inc., 8000 NE Tillamook Street, Portland, OR 97213
Sweepstakes Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470